Hello! Monday is ski day and we are excited to be able to take students to both Bear Mountain and Powder King. We have snow and the weather isn’t too cold so we’re planning for a great day 🙂 For those not able to participate this time, there will be no classes. For those participating, please note the following items:
– Both groups will be leaving from PCS as soon as possible after the bus arrives (about 8:45 am).
– The concession will be open on both hills.
– Bring a sack lunch, snacks, and/or money for concession.
– Please leave valuables at home.
– Please dress warmly in layers so clothing can be adjusted for both colder and warmer weather.
Planned pickup times are:
– From Bear Mountain – between 4 & 4:15 pm at our regular bus spot in front of the high school. If there is a significant variation to this, a note will be posted on our Facebook page, which can also be seen at the bottom of our website (www.peacechristianschool.ca).
– From Powder King – about 6 pm at IGA parking lot
A few parents are participating with your children. If this is you, we ask that you please abide by the following Covid-19 related items:
– If you are exhibiting symptoms of being sick or have been in contact with someone who has been sick or in self-isolation, please do not come
– Spend as much time as possible outdoors
– Wear a mask at all times while in the lodge, except when seated and eating/drinking
– Practice and ensure physical distancing of a minimum 2m (6ft) from everyone except your family
– Bring hand sanitizer
– Wash or sanitize your hands often & avoid touching your face
Attached are copies of the assumption of risk for your reference.
Thank you for helping us make this a fun learning experience for our students!
Have a great weekend,