Our Mission & Vision*
Peace Christian School provides a Christ-centered learning environment focused on the whole child.
We have developed the following objectives to support our mission statement:
- To guide the student into experiencing a growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- To acquaint the student with the great themes of the Bible in context with eternity.
- To make the student aware that God is personally interested in the things of everyday life.
- For the student to develop the ideals of honesty, integrity, purity, dependability, neatness, and punctuality.
- For the student, to develop the ideals of self-respect and respect for others.
- To have the student develop a sense of responsibility for his/her own behaviour.
- To bring the student to commit himself to service for God and to his fellow man.
- To strengthen the intellect so that the student becomes a thinker, not just a reflector of other’s thoughts.
- To help the student develop academic achievement according to his or her abilities and to place high value on academic excellence.
- To help the student become aware of the importance of maintaining a cooperative attitude toward others.
See Our Program page for information regarding our academic program and the various programming activities offered.
Who Is Eligible
See our Registration & Costs page for information regarding who should apply for admission, as well as the cost and logistics to do so.
*A committee is currently reviewing our mission and vision for updates in 2021. Check back for a renewed version soon 🙂