PCS Parent Committee Note – Nov 3, 2017
Dear PCS Families/Staff/Board,
1) HOTLUNCH FORMS DUE: Thursday, Nov 9. ***First hotlunch is Wednesday, November 22. If you have not received your hotlunch order form you can download a copy off the school website (parents – hotlunch).
2) If your schedule has changed and you are able to help with the hotlunch or milk programs, please contact the school. Thank you!!
3) We are still looking for a volunteer for the position of Treasurer. If you are interested, please contact Mrs. Siller at the school.
Time for Thank You’s:
1) Thank you for all the support you gave to the PCS Fun Fair this year!! The students had fun bringing it all together. It was a great success! We were able to raise $1965.53 towards the gym floor!! The craft table donations helped purchase 11 Educational Kits for students in Nigeria through ADRA.
2) Thank you to those who mustered up the courage and came out to help with the firewood fundraiser. We processed 30 cords of wood, which is $6000 for the school! Without your help we would never be able to do this fundraiser. A very special thank you to the Sawchuk family for the donation of the logs, and the Bunker families for the use of their dump trucks.
Don’t forget about our Year-long Fundraiser:
Each family is asked between NOW and the end of April to bring in to the school the money from taking in bags of bottles to the Recycling Depot. We are asking each student to donate the money from 2 large bags of bottles – up to a max of 4 bags per family. Last year we raised $1013.75. With 100% participation we could double that this year!!
Thanks for your support!
Dori Shankel (PCS Parent Committee)