MEMO – September 15, 2017
This Sunday, Sept 17 – Ghost Mountain Grunt
– Race Day Registration 9AM at 46 Ave (across the street from The Lion Inn & Suites)
– Race Start 10AM (racers ride a bus to pullout on top of Moberly hill for race start)
– Two options; 5KM or 18KM – Mountain Trail Walk/Run
– Cost $15/racer
– Family Discount of $10 if participating with 2 or more children, 8 years old or younger (babies in backpacks – no charge)
One Time Fee for All Races
* Previous school years, PCS students have had the option at the beginning of the school year to pay a one-time fee for all race events. However, this school year that option will not be available until May or June. At that time, the Ghost Mountain Grunt fee can be applied towards the one-time payment. If you have any questions in regards to this, please call Mrs. Price at the school.
Friday, September 22 – POW (Point of Worship) 7PM at PCS Chapel
* For those of you who are wondering what POW is, it is a family get-together/worship program for all ages that will include upbeat singing accompanied by a live band. The main program will vary from time to time but it will include mimes, skits, drama and/or children’s stories/talks, etc. We welcome everyone to join us.