Picking Up Personal Belongings & Learning Materials
Thursday & Friday, April 2 & 3 – 9:30 to 2:30
· The school will have your children’s locker items and shoes set out front.
· Please bring a box or bag to put your child’s items in (please leave the crates).
· If these hours will not work for you, please call the school and make arrangements.
· We are practicing social distancing. Please keep your children in the vehicle and send only one person to retrieve items.
Please Note: The school will not be unlocked to get items. If your child needs something that was not in their locker please call the school and make prior arrangements so it will be ready for you.
Tomorrow!! Wednesday, February 26 Anti-Bullying Day – Wear pink to show your support! Kindness starts here!
Friday, February 28 – Hot Lunch & Milk forms due.
· IMPORTANT: Late forms will not be accepted.
· No exceptions as our volunteer has limited time.
Friday, February 28 – POW @ 7PM
· Everyone welcome to a light supper @ 6:30
· Drama Presentation
· Media class video clip
· Praise Band
· Please come to fellowship and encourage the students.
Friday, February 28 – POW @7PM – (Point of Worship)
Friday, February 14 – Ski Day @ Bear Mountain
· Don’t forget $ for the concession stand or a sack lunch
· The bus will be returning to IGA around 4:30 PM
Monday, February 17 – Family Day Stat – No School
Friday, February 21 – POW @7PM – (Point of Worship)
Junior Volleyball Tournament – February 6-10 – in Burnaby
Wednesday and Thursday, February 12 & 13 – Early Dismissal @ 1:30 – Buses run an hour earlier in the afternoon. (Public school buses and PCS both are running.)
Wednesday and Thursday, February 12 & 13 – Parent Teacher Interviews. Please check your email for your appointment times. If you are unable to attend at the scheduled time please call the office and rebook.
February 12 – Mom’s Pantry orders due
Friday, February 14 – Ski Day @ Bear Mountain. If your child would like to attend please contact the office ASAP. Parents are welcome & encouraged to participate at no cost. A waiver form will need to be signed.
Monday, February 17– Family Day Stat – No School
Friday, February 21 POW (Point of Worship) @ 7pm
With the extreme cold weather please ensure your children are dressed warmly for riding the bus. This will include a warm coat, hat, gloves and foot wear.
Please sign up for school bus emails at This will help inform you if the public busses are running. If they are not running in Chetwynd PCS will be closed.
Grade 10-12 students will be bringing home a permission form for attending their Numeracy Assessment at the library next week. Please sign and return to the school ASAP.
If your child is ill or not able to attend school please call the office and let us know. This applies to Kindergarten to Grade 12.
Friday, January 17 NID – No School
Friday, January 24, 7pm – POW (Point of Worship)
Friday, December 20, 2019 Bus Reminder – There is no shuttle bus or public bus in the afternoon. Please pick your children up at noon at Peace Christian school.
Don’t forget to check out the lost and found. Items left will be donated to the Thrift Store.
See you back at school on Monday, Jan. 6, 2020
Thursday, December 12 – Christmas Choir Program @ 7pm.